Healing Hands (HH):
- This skill’s casting time is about 2 seconds and the cooldown time is 1 second. It heals much HP for it’s MP consumption. This skill is usable for a Shaman, but I don’t recommend to use this skill for self-healing I recommend it to be used as a supportive healing skill.
Instant Recovery (IR):
- The casting time is instant, cooldown is instant, this is a very great spam skill too bad the MP consuming is way too high for a Shaman. This is why I don’t recommend it to a Shaman, but that doesn’t mean it’s not useful it could be used in some builds. But use with caution, you need a high amount of Wis for it.
Armour of Light (AoL):
- This is a must have skill, the casting time is instant and the cooldown is 90 seconds. It reduces greatly the damage received when maxed it is 58% damage reduction! After level 5 it’s duration won’t increase but it’s power will, but on the other hand also the MP consumption.
- Recovery is the perfect self heal skill for a Shaman, low mp usage, good casting time, which is 2 seconds. This is a healing over time over 15 seconds and it will heal 5 times, the cooldown is 20 seconds.
Master Recovery (MR):
- Casting time is 4 seconds and the cooldown is 5 seconds. This is a very good healing skill, it takes some time to cast though but the MP usage is very low. I recommend to use this if you have a very high amount of HP.
Light Transition (LT):
- A weak, but well spamable attack skill. The casting time is 1 second and the cooldown is 1.5s, single target skill.
Chains of Light (CoL):
- Chains of Light is a stun skill the target won’t be able to attack nor move for a small period of time. At maxed level the target will be stunned for 7 seconds. The casting time is instant and the cooldown is 25 seconds. You could use it in PvP or for support in boss fights.
Spiritual Power (SP):
- A skill to increase the MP recovery by a fixed amount, this buff will only be in effect when you are not being attack. That’s why I think it’s better to spend your skill points on another skill. When the skill is in effect – it will recover every 3 seconds. The casting time is 1 second and the cooldown is instant. And the duration is 20 min.
Soul Revival (SR):
- This is a resurrection skill it will revive a dead target, this will not work on NPCs. The casting time is 2.5 seconds and the cooldown is 60 seconds. I recommend to keep this skill at level 1, for saving skill points.
Blessing of Nature (BoN):
- This is a buff which will increase your physical defence, it’s a good skill for a supportive Shaman. Casting time is 2 seconds and the cooldown is 4 seconds. The duration is 10 min.
Flow of Darkness (FoD):
- Casting time is 1 second and the cooldown is 10 sec, the cooldown will decrease on higher levels, thus making it a spamable skill on higher level. This skill is like LT, but this one come with a DoT as well it deals moderate DoT over 15 seconds every 3 seconds. This is the best single target skill of the Shaman, I don’t recommend it for grinding, but it’s nice for bosses and in PvP.
Curse of Leaf (CoLF):
- This is an awesome debuff, I think this is my personal favourite. It’s casting is 1.5 seconds but it’ll be instant on higher levels and the cooldown is 1 sec. It’s perfect to debuff multiple targets in a row due the fast casting, and the debuff is quite useful as well. At maxed it will deal a DoT of over 3000 damage and decrease the defensive power of the target as well, both magical and physical. The duration is 30 seconds. Using with skill in a start of a skill combo is recommended, I use it myself as an ‘’opening’’ in a PvP. Beware though for some reason this wants to miss quite often, sometimes, not always, it’s kind of odd and I can’t explain why it does that.
Thorn Shield (TS):
- The cooldown of this skill is 1 second, but the casting time goes from 2.5 seconds to instant on higher levels, and the duration will raise by the way. This skill can only be casted on yourself. I recommend to use this skill only with a Con-build, because it isn’t too effective on Shamans with lower HP. If it’s maxed it’ll reflect 38% of the damage received.
- Name: Sword of Spirit (SoS)
- Upgrade: lvl 0 – 15
- Status: Active skill
- Useable at lvl: 1
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Cool-Down: —
Purpose: Increases PHATK (physical attacking power) by 9 at each lvl. (max 135 PHATK)
- [1|15] Meele min/max attack +9; 75 MP; Landlvl 1
- [2|15] Meele min/max attack +18; 112 MP; Landlvl 5
- [3|15] Meele min/max attack +27; 135 MP; Landlvl 9
- [4|15] Meele min/max attack +36; 194 MP; Landlvl 14
- [5|15] Meele min/max attack +45; 235 MP; Landlvl 19
- [6|15] Meele min/max attack +54; 276 MP; Landlvl 24
- [7|15] Meele min/max attack +63; 317 MP; Landlvl 29
- [8|15] Meele min/max attack +73; 358 MP; Landlvl 34
- [9|15] Meele min/max attack +81; 399 MP; Landlvl 39
- [10|15] Meele min/max attack +90; 440 MP; Landlvl 44
- [11|15] Meele min/max attack +99; 481 MP; Landlvl 49
- [12|15] Meele min/max attack +108; 522 MP; Landlvl 54
- [13|15] Meele min/max attack +117; 563 MP; Landlvl 59
- [14|15] Meele min/max attack +126; 604 MP; andlvl 64
- [15|15] Meele min/max attack +135; 645 MP; Landlvl 69
Raises minimal and maximal PHATK by 9 pro level – so 135 at max. Consider that this skills attacking power is reduced by every PHATK-reductions. Like high PHDEF and skills. (fe Avery Dungeon – Female Vampire).